1. What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable proper functioning of the site.
The use of these technologies allows the web server to record certain data relating to the user, such as their viewing preferences on the server’s web pages, their username and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
The specific uses that we make of these technologies are described below.
2. What types of cookies are used on our website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience and to obtain user statistics.
- Technical cookies: these are strictly necessary and allow us to offer you a better experience and carry out certain functions that are essential for the correct functioning and visualisation of our website. In any case, the cookies used are temporary, with the sole purpose of increasing browsing efficiency, and they disappear at the end of your user session. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data, and they will not be used to compile such data.
- Analytical cookies: these allow us to measure viewership, traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of logins, etc. In these cases, they are technically expendable cookies, but beneficial to you as the user. Our website will not install expendable cookies without your prior consent. The cookies used will be stored for a period of one year.
- Advertising cookies: we use these as an analytical tool to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, generating reports on the actions people take when they visit our website. These cookies will be stored for a period of 3 months.
4. Who uses the information stored in cookies?